Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Six Year Blogiversary

Hello and welcome to my Six Year Blogiversary celebration! It was today six years ago that I started this handmade card blog and I'm still having fun. I didn't make a new card today but I wanted to share a few of my past favorites. To celebrate please leave a comment and share a link with one of your personal favorite cards you've made. At the end of the month I will give away a prize to a randomly selected commenter who shared a link to their card. I want to say thank you for my crafty friends who leave comments and follow my blog on a regular basis. It's nice to share the love of card making with others all over the world. I'm still amazed every day by the talent and creations of other crafters/artists. I hope you enjoy a little walk down memory lane with the following photos of my past cards.

Card from February 2018, click here.

Card from August 2017, click here.

Card from September 2016, click here.

Card from June 2015, click here.

Card from July 2014, click here:

Card from April 2013, click here.

Card from August 2012, click here.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


4 comments:

  1. Andrea, these are all wonderful. Congrats on your blogiversary. I agree with you that it is great to meet people from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Andrea. We must have started blogging about the same time. The 6 yrs have passed quickly, haven't they? And the best thing - for me - is all the wonderful & talented people I've been blessed to know. Here is a link to one of my favorite cards: http://carolinacardsbymaryh.blogspot.com/2014/03/a-winter-cardinal.html . Let's enjoy 6 more years, ok? TFS & Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful selection of cards Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Andrea! Congratulations on 6 years of fun blogging! That's awesome! I am not quite at 5 years yet. I have always enjoyed your blog and your beautiful cards, and these favourites of yours are no exception! I do remember some of these. Your style has evolved somewhat over the years, yet the older cards are still current with today's trends and colours. Some of my favourites of yours would be the cards that featured cats hehe. No surprise there! It's hard to choose a favourite of mine but here goes... http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2016/08/cat-tastic-scene.html. This card always makes me smile, and I even have it on my blog banner. Wishing you many more years of success with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊