Friday, January 6, 2017

New Home Congrats Card

Good day! I'm happy to announce I've joined the Simply Create Too Design Team and today is the beginning of a new challenge. Our theme is New Beginnings and since I'm a Realtor I made a New Home Congrats Card. Other possible themes include New Baby, Weddings, etc. We would love for you to join this challenge! You have until January 27th to link your creations and all the challenge details and design team inspiration can be found HERE. I hope to see your card in the gallery!

Several years back I bought this house stamp by Unity Stamps from a local scrapbook store. It coordinates with a collection of paper by Bella BLVD which I also bought at the time. The paper I've used is from the THANKful collection from 2012 and it's paired with Early Espresso cardstock by Stampin' Up!. I like blues and browns together and by keeping the background subtle the image really pops. The layout for this card is simple and the image was colored with Copic markers. Three sequins accent the die cut congrats sentiment by Impression Obsession and some twine finished it off. That's it! I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

This New Home Congrats Card is entered into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    This is cute and colorful card.
    Erica (SCT DT Teammie)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊