Saturday, October 1, 2016

Guest Designer at CCC Digi Creations


Welcome October! Is it just me or did September just FLY by? The last couple of weeks have been crazy around my house but today I'm happy to be a guest designer at CCC Digi Creations. Their theme for the next two weeks is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Morgan's Art World. The fairy image named Fae 2 was provided for the challenge. I wanted to use a colour that would be good all year long, so I decided to use blue. The image was coloured with Copic markers and die cut using an Avery Elle die. In an effort to use my stash of patterned paper, I dug and decided to use the blue floral and polka dots both from the Ready Set Go paper pad by American Crafts. I love using twine and right now I seem to be putting sequins on everything. The last decision was the sentiment and I went with Just for You to keep the occasion options open. I sure hope you will join the anything goes challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Click here for all the challenge details and design team inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. Nope, not just you! Still can't believe that September is over! It flew by very quickly! Congrats on your GD feature! Beautiful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and sweet - the floral and polka dot background are a perfect blend, the graphic is colored so perfectly.
    This card is really special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊