Friday, July 15, 2016

Clyde Merry and Bright Card

Hooray for Friday and hooray that I've completed day 7 of the Catch The Bug Christmas in July challenge! I wasn't sure I would make it but I participated every day and now I have seven more Christmas cards to add to my holiday stash. The challenge today is a color challenge and the colors are merry and bright. I did have to search through my patterned papers to find the pink snowflakes but it was worth the digging. The image used is a new one by Bugaboo called Clydes Christmas and it was colored with Copic markers. I've stayed pretty true to my trademark style with this Clyde Merry and Bright Card. It's pretty simple, includes patterned paper and has my favorite embellishment which is twine. This card will probably end up going to my youngest niece, she keeps all the cards I give her.

Well, thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Your little dragon is adorable! I really like how you incorporated all of the colours for this challenge - I found this one hard! Congrats on making it to all 7 days! I made 6 of the 7 challenges so I was quite pleased with that! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! I love how you have used the colors...and the new image too! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card love the cute dragon and B.papers--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week to celebrate Christmas in July at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon for our newest BINGO Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/The Bug Blog Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Andrea. I love your style and that dragon is so cute! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊