Friday, May 13, 2016

Baby Doll Blanket


Happy Friday! A couple of weeks ago my friend asked me to make her daughter a baby doll blanket and it turned out really cute. Then I decided to make one or two for my Etsy shop. This doll blanket has fun bright hearts and is reversible with the coordinating chevron pattern. I would have never thought about making a doll blanket had my friend not asked, but now I know what I'm making my younger nieces for Christmas this year.

Then I decided to made a set of burp cloths using this fabric. The front side is flannel and the back is terry cloth. They make a great baby shower gift.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Great little blankets Andrea, love the bright cheery fabrics you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. These did turn out cute! I enjoy giving the burp cloths I get from you as gifts and people love receiving them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊