Thursday, April 7, 2016

Watercolor All Occasion Card

Good day! I hope you are doing well! This week has been a long one for me starting with an emergency room visit early Sunday morning with severe abdominal pain. I'm just now starting to feel somewhat "normal". If normal is possible?

This afternoon my goal was to make a cute all occasion card. I knew I wanted to do a little watercoloring and use a new to me stamp by Penny Black called So Kind. The image is large, so I finished the scene by adding a die cut tree branch which helped fill in the top portion of the card. After the main panel was complete it was adhered to a piece of Pool Party cardstock. That's it!

I'm entering this Watercolor All Occasion Card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh this card is so pretty, I love the little critters, you have coloured them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love Penny Black images and this one is adorable. The scene you have created is great.
    I like your new blog background, its nice and fresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet friend card -- love the graphic image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely choice of image, beautiful shading and I love your idea of the tree branch. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet cute card, lovely delicate colours. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊