Friday, May 8, 2015

Cheerful Good Thoughts Card

Hooray for Friday! I hope you had a wonderful week. When I was working full-time it made it hard to spend time in my craft room and participate in challenges. Now that I've reduced my schedule I have more free time to play! It's been awhile since I played along at Mojo Monday and ColourQ, so I combined the two to create this Cheerful Good Thoughts Card. The sketches at Mojo Monday usually include lots of layers to use my patterned papers, and I love patterned paper. Adding lots of layers makes this card eligible for the layers challenge at Brown Sugar.

All supplies for this card are by Stampin' Up!. The supply list includes:
  • Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride and Coastal Cabana cardstock. Patterned paper from retired Fresh Prints paper stack, Best Year Ever dsp, and Subtles designer paper stack and retired 2010-2012 paper stack.
  • Stamps: Perfect Pennants and Geometrical.
  • Inks: Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana.
  • Other Stuff: Triangle punch, hexagon punch and stampin' dimensionals. 

6 comments:

  1. I love these colours! Beautiful card, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS color combo card...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cheerful, I love the patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Andrea, love all the texture created with the shapes! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ! Have a happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super bright & cheery! I love the graphic feel

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I like your mix of patterns. thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊