Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Puppy LOVE Card

Hello again!!! I'm the hostess this week at Cardz 4 Guyz and I selected the theme Puppy LOVE. I had Valentine's Day in mind but it could also be a budding romance or a fondness for our canine companions. It's always fun to see the clever ways a challenge theme is interpreted.

To create my Puppy LOVE Card I used patterned papers from the new Stacked With Love designer series paper stack by Stampin' Up! The puppy stamp is by Stampendous! I colored the image with my Copic Markers using cool gray colors. I stamped love onto red cardstock and punched using a Martha Stewart heart punch. Then I added three Candy Dots by Stampin' Up!. That's it!

I hope you will play along with us this week. Click here for more inspiration from the design team at Cardz 4 Guyz. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Puppy LOVE Card is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little pup Andrea, love the dps also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea, what a perfect Valentine's card this would be
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and I love the design and the mix of patterns.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy Love is such a sweet card -- I am sure someone will really enjoy receiving this well designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute CAS Valentine card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it! That puppy is just purely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness, this is sooooo cute! I love the puppy! Gorgeous papers and CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊