Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Enough Reindeer Card

Greetings! It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we would love to see some Winter Critters on your card. My card is a Christmas card using a new image by Bugaboo Digi Stamps however, your card doesn't have to be for a holiday. As long as it has a critter and is made for a guy then it meets the challenge guidelines. We would love for you to play along!

When I was searching for an image for my card, I came across this new Puppy - Enough Reindeer and knew it would be perfect to use on a card for my Brother for Christmas. I colored the image with my Copic markers and added some Dazzling Details to the snow. The layout is from the sketch at Bugaboo's Second Annual Holiday Choas. The polka dot papers are simple and from Doodlebug Designs and the green glitter paper is by DCWV. The last detail was adding the black twine from The Twinery. I sure hope you will join us this week for our Winter Critters challenge.

Click here to see the inspiration from the Cardz 4 Guyz design team. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. Great card and I do love that reindeer dog,, he's so cute and you did awesome following the sketch. I am glad you joined us at Catch the bug for our Christmas Chaos week long fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is precious! What a cute puppy and sentiment! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really pops with color and pizazz! My son would probably appreciate this card since he does not care for the typical Christmas Card -- Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and I love the little sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, really cute and yet masculine at the same time
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so totally in love with this little puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊