Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Umbrella Mouse Sorry Card

Hello! I hope you're having a lovely week. Mine has been pretty quite so far. My latest card is this Umbrella Mouse Sorry Card created using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. Their sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I was happy to color up this cute Umbrella Mouse to play along. After selecting my image, I started looking through my patterned papers and found what I think looks like big rain drops on a sea of Lost Lagoon by Stampin' Up! (Moonlight paper stack). Perfect! I decided to use Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight for accent colors and punched circles for my embellishment detail. Then I decided it needed a small sentiment and the little mouse looks like it wants to apologize for something so I went with the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment, I'm So Sorry. Cute critters make everything better! Hopefully, I won't need to say I'm So Sorry, but if I do I hope this card makes forgiveness easy. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

My Umbrella Mouse Sorry Card is entered into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Love your colour combo here, Andrea! And what an adorable little mouse - your colouring is beautiful! The circle embellishments are really clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really neat card -- the big rain drops and the little mouse with his umbrellas make for a great I am sorry card - crying big rain drops! Great inspiration and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, the backing papers match the sweet little image so well. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! That's a really sweet image and I love the fun color combo!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the image and the fun circle punch accents! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Come back and join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Cute as can be image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the sorriest little mouse! I love the stacked circles as embellies, those are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I love these fabulous papers and colours and the image is the sweetest. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet card :) thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊