Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Man's Best Friend for Cardz 4 Guyz

Good morning! I'm excited to announce that for the month of September I will be a Guest Designer at Cardz 4 Guyz. I have always enjoyed making masculine cards and I look forward to sharing my creations with the Cardz 4 Guyz followers.

This week the challenge theme is Man's Best Friend. I had a lot of fun making this card! The image is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I colored the cute Rottweiler Puppy with my Copic markers. All patterned papers are from a pet paper stack from DCWV that I found on clearance recently. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration set. My style is usually pretty clean so I only used three brads for embellishments. I hope you like it and I hope you will play along with the challenge. We can't wait to see what you create.

This card is entered into the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful car, that is such a cute image and I love the papers you have used with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and welcome to our little challenge blog. Hope you have a great September with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, first of all, congrats on your guest design spot! Your card is just adorable! Fun layout and love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations as your guest designer this month for Cards 4 Guys -- I love your cards and know others will too! This card is really cute and the paper selection does make it look masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun card! The dog is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Andrea. Fun coloring of the Bugaboo image and great design. Thanks for joining this week's Recipe Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your GD spot! I love this - that pup is adorable, and the layout & papers are just perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, just seen your card (i'm your fellow guest designer at Cardz 4 guyz this month) and wanted to say - its cute! Love the colours you used on this card (Vicky) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling! I love your papers, and your coloring is wonderful!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our August Recipe Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Andrea, I love how the papers all work together x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bone papers! Perfect :)

    Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope we'll see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Andrea, Welcome to Cardz 4 Guyz. I am loving the clean colourful doggie card for your first GDT entry. I am looking forward to the remainder of your posts. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Caz - Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊