Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Won't You Be Mine?

This morning I was able to snag a little crafting time before my afternoon shift at work. You may recall that I am NOT at all fast when it comes to making cards!!! Therefore, I decided to participate in Meljen's Designs Time's Up! challenge. I set the timer for 30 minutes and made this Valentine's Card for my niece. I'm pretty sure the clean desk helped with this challenge because I didn't have to dig for anything. The layout comes from this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge. The sketch was simple and only having 30 minutes to make a card made this sketch perfect. I didn't have time for layering so I added a little stitching for detail. To participate at Shopping Our Stash this week I used all supplies that have been in my stash for over a year. I'd say this Won't You Be Mine Card is a Cutie, wouldn't you? In that case I'm entering it in the Cutie Pie challenge to make a Valentine Card. Since I made it for my niece I might as well enter the challenge at My Craft Spot where the challenge is Valentine's for Kids. Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day/night!!!

11 comments:

  1. I just love Meljen's designs. Your card is super cute! Thank you so for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you almost got all my teams covered there ;) Love the sweet soft pastels & the stitching - totally impressed that you fit stitching in under the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! Love the image you chose.. your coloring is fantastic!!! Love the added purple gems too!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, Andrea, and great papers!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, oh that is just adorable! Lovely image, great colour choices and the clean style is just perfect.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image!!! Yay for making a card in less than 30 min!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, this is so precious! i love it! I am so glad you were able to make a card for our Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. Our new challenge starts on Tuesday, hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww...what a sweet card! That is one cute pup! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! LOVE the soft pretty colors - and the stitching! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I love the little puppy holding a heart, so sweet! Thanks for joining in the *Valentine's For Kids* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining in the love me tender challenge at Shopping our Stash! Loving the pastel colour scheme for this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊