Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Your Birthday Card

It's very rare for me to post three cards in one day however, today was my day off. Since cleaning is never my first choice, I opted to spend time creating a card for a couple of challenges. This It's Your Birthday Card was made using the Mojo Monday Sketch and using the Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Paper Players. I went with ribbon, yellow & gray and birthday for the Tic Tac Toe challenge. The two challenges went well together and I really like how the card turned out. Have a great day!

It's Your Birthday Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Very vanilla and basic gray card stock by Stampin' Up!, MME Sunshine Paper Pad (#LF2104) and silver card stock.
  • Stamps: Life Is Tweet stamp set by Close to my Heart (S1206).
  • Inks: ColorBox chalk ink in charcoal by Clearsnap.
  • Other Stuff: Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, light gray ribbon by The Paper Studio, Cricut machine, Straight from the Nest cartridge, and foam tape.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Andrea. I love the design of this, your delicate colours, and the papers with the embossing. Fabulous. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea,love the papers and layout.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the yellow & gray color combination, Andrea! Those papers are so pretty and used perfectly here...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this, your delicate colours, and the papers with the embossing.Now i know what to do with gift cards and Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊