Monday, July 2, 2012

Where Flowers Bloom Card



This morning when I saw the Mojo Monday sketch I knew the perfect sentiment and paper I wanted to use.  I recently bought some Verve Stamps and the sentiment Where Flowers Bloom so does Hope worked perfect with the beautiful Hello Sunshine paper by Bo Bunny.  I love the bright and cheerful colours in the Hello Sunshine collection and I couldn't wait any longer to ink up my new stamp.

Where Flowers Bloom Card Supplies:  Recollections folded card in blue (117656), patterned paper by Bo Bunny (Hello Sunshine Sweet Pea #12HSP323, and Hello Sunshine Little Things #12HSL354), lucky limeade, island indigo, and very vanilla cardstock by Stampin' Up!, Fiskars scalloped edge punch, yellow doodle twine from the bright assortment (2983), sentiment stamp by Verve Stamps (Where Flowers Bloom, VSPJ-0063), dusk blue pigment ink by Martha Stewart Crafts, hearts and flowers accent stamp by All Night Media (371F), lucky limeade classic stampin' pad by Stampin' Up!, Bo Bunny noteworthy die-cut flower accent (#NWH491), Jolee's Bling yellow gem (multi color gem asst., 50-50439), and foam tape.

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I really love the color combo (I own two flowery dresses with this color combo. I didn't realized it until I wore them back to back. I also love how crisp & fresh the card it.

    PS. What a great idea to take photos of your card on an easel...never thought of that.

    Thank you sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card, love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, the sentiment is nice and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the DP and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊