Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Handmade Anniversary Card

The challenge for today is a color challenge from CR84FN.  My first creative thought is not at all what I ended up with.  Funny how that works sometimes.  I had several papers that I could have used but I decided to play with ribbon today.  The picture doesn't really show that the broad ribbon is an ivory shimmer ribbon that I layered with a pale yellow ribbon.  An elegant look is what I was hoping to achieve with this handmade anniversary card.

Handmade Anniversary Card Supplies:  Pale yellow cardstock, gray texture cardstock, gray glitter patterned paper by DCWV (The Linen Closet Matstack, MS-003-00055), random ivory shimmer ribbon, pale yellow ribbon by Offray, gray satin ribbon by Essentials (865-5078), flower Belle Button by Dritz (BB966), Happy Anniversary stamp by Stampabilities (FR1035), and London Fog dye ink by Memento (ME-901).

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anniversary card Andrea! Love the big flower button! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, such an elegant design!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is beautifully elegant - and I like the shine on the damask image! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, I just LOVE that flower button and your very ELEGANT background! What a BEAUTIFUL anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊