Saturday, April 7, 2012

Adhesive Tape Runners

When I started card making one lesson I learned was not all adhesive tape runners are created equal.  There are many choices and brands on the market and the quality and adhesive power vary greatly.  So let me share with you the brands of adhesive tape runners that are my crafting staples.  My first choice for card making and scrapbooking is Scotch adhesive dot roller.  It is very easy to use on curved and straight areas, it has a strong permanent bond, and refill cartridges are easy to change and saves you a little money.  I use this for the majority of my card making projects.  When I need an extra powerful bond I use The Craft Collection adhesive power bond by Tombow.  It has an extra strong permanent bond for heavyweight papers, cardstock, and embellishments.  The Craft Collections mono adhesive tape runner is perfect for lighter weight papers and scrapbooking projects.  I hope you find this useful.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊