Friday, March 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! Club Card

Stampin' Up! Club Card
When I've look through card making magazines I noticed a reference to Stampin' Up! products.  The paper and designs have caught my eye on several occasions.  A couple of weeks ago I finally looked them up.  I found a local demonstrator and joined her monthly Stampin' Up! club.  Last night I attended my first meeting.  I'm excited to share the card I made featuring new product that will be released in April called Summer Smooches.  The colors are bright and cheerful and should help your creativity explode with ideas.

The design and products were supplied by Stampin' Up! demonstrator Amy Watson.  Here is a link to her website: http://amywatson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊